Today is the second day of May! Oh I am all off my rocker.
made me invited me to the Wells Fargo Championship Tuesday and Wednesday. I love hanging out with him and I love golf courses. Two days of it and I am officially done. I’m exhausted. My legs hurt. I have zero energy to tackle anything.
Not good when you are a business owner. Not good. I have stuff to do and no energy to do it with. 🙂
May (almost summer) is the month I vow to learn to meditate. It is the second day of the month and I have yet to tackle any goals. I even had a milkshake today. Not exactly in line with January’s continuing goals. 😉
- Take better care of my body
- It is time to wear sleeveless tops and bathing suits. Working out and eating clean are important always, but even more so in the warmer months.
- Get up earlier
- Moving the wake up time back to 6:45am.
- I struggled with the consistency of waking up at 7am for the month of April.
- I think getting in the bed at or before 10:30pm will be vital!
- Read one new book a month
- Start new book after I finish my 3 typed and printed book reviews.
- May book to read: Made To Stick
- Finish book review for Getting Things Done
- Type book review for The Circle Maker
- Make time a priority
A quick Google search led me to this amazing article about why and how to meditate.
- Start with 2 minutes
- Meditate in the mornings
- After reading, devotions, and coffee
- Before typing my book review chapter and emailing
- If mornings don’t work (Raymond sometimes gets up earlier than I am expecting), then after dinner and before bed.
- Sit on a floor pillow.
- Where to meditate
- Patio seems like an interesting spot
- Maybe the dining room/lounge if the patio doesn’t work.
- Eyes closed or open?
- I’m going to start with open and looking at the ground with a soft focus.
- If that seems tough, then I’ll try closed.
Do you meditate? Any words of advice/wisdom?
Until next time…