Happy Friday — and Happy Return of Foodie Friday! 🙂
I was back in the kitchen this week and it felt great! Raymond had to play house husband for the last 3 weeks while I was out of town and busy with the “big project”. I think he enjoyed the break this week. 😉
I found this recipe on Pinterest, and was dying to try it out. It is SUPER easy, but beware — very sweet!
- Bag of large marshmallows
- (10 ct) container of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- One at a time, coat the marshmallow in butter.
- Roll marshmallow in cinnamon/nutmeg/sugar mixture.
- Place marshmallow in center of one crescent roll.
- Wrap crescent roll around marshmallow.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Repeat until you are out of crescent rolls.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
My marshies started to ooze out of the crescent rolls while baking; they were still delicious! 🙂
We ate these with eggnog and it was sugar overload for me. Perhaps a glass a milk would have been better.
Are you making anything scrumptious this weekend for a holiday get together? 🙂
Until next time…
P.S. Don’t forget about the Giveaway! 🙂