I spent yesterday evening with a wonderful group of ladies in beautiful Waxhaw, NC. I got a little turned around on my way there, but happily drooled at the homes as I rerouted myself around the area.
Gor.geous! More to come on the awesome ladies at the party. 🙂
I made a PInterest recipe for the potluck. It wasn’t a complete fail, but there are some things I would do differently.
PUMPKIN CRUNCH CAKE
- (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup – 1 cup sugar (1 cup was too sweet for me)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease baking dish.
- Add ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Pour into baking dish.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1.5 cup chopped pecans
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the pumpkin mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
- Vanilla ice cream would be the perfect ending. 🙂
Have you made any pumpkin deliciousness recently? Please share! 😉
Until next time…