I love to go on vacation, but I hate packing for them! I am indecisive on what to bring and not bring; therefore, I tend to overpack and overstuff my suitcases! If you are like me or usually forget something important while on vacation, then these tips are for you!
- Use vacuum seal bags for clothes to save space.
- I prefer Speedy Space Maker hand compression bags.
- Commit to the decision “I won’t pack everything in my closet”.
- One or two pairs of pants and jeans will get you through a week.
- Pack one nice outfit if you plan to have dinner at a special restaurant.
- Pack a pair of tennis shoes (only one!).
- Limit the number of heels, boots, sandals, etc. Remember, you are only going for a few days!
- Pack some workout clothes. You may be inspired to pound the pavement while on vacation.
- Must haves: chargers, camera, cash, and sunglasses.
- My favorite packing tool: Ziploc bags.
- Great for makeup, toiletries, & jewelry.
- Don’t forget — have a good time!
In case I left anything out, feel free to check out Martha’s tips on traveling (Stewart that is).
Until next time…