My usual Friday post is something to ponder and think about…or laugh at…for the weekend ahead. Im going to switch it up a little today. Ive been working on tackling both personal and professional goals for awhile. (Its really hard!) I wanted to share some personal goals that I have set for myself and next week I plan to check in and see how I did.
The goal of this is (1) see if I can stay on track because I already voiced my goals to you (my accountability partner)…didnt know you had a role in this did you? 😉 … and (2) to motivate you to think about and start planning, setting, and working towards goals!
- Go to the gym 4 days a week
- Go to two workout classes like Kickboxing or Tabata
- Swim once a week (I like switching up my workouts otherwise I get bored and never go!)
- Go to yoga class (once a week)
- Read 2 chapters in “Success Principles”
- Work on 1 new “Success” exercise
- Read 1 chapter in “Crush It”
Goal setting helps us to achieve greater things in our lives — we end up living with a purpose rather than just flowing through our everyday lives.
What are some goals that you have set (or are planning to set for yourself)? I love feedback! 🙂